Aryng is a Data Science consulting, training and advising company. Aryng’s SWAT Data science team helps solve complex business problems, develop the company’s Data DNA through Data Literacy programs and deliver rapid ROI using machine learning, deep learning, and AI. Our client list includes companies like Google, Box, Here, Applied Materials, Abbott Labs, and GE among others.
Data is the key to unlock tremendous value in the new digital world. Collaborative decision-making by stakeholders who leverage insights based on data, drives huge impact.
We are the catalyst that brings stakeholders, data and decisions together to build better products, create delightful customer experiences, and drive $$$’s.
10 Reasons to Join Aryng`
- Direct Client Access
- Flexible work hours
- Rapidly Growing Company
- Awesome work culture
- Learn From Experts
- Work-life Balance
- Competitive Salary
- Executive Presence
- End to End Problem Solving
- 50%+ Tax Benefit
Why Join Us?
Aryng is a Silicon Valley, California based Data Science consulting and training company. We are best known for getting our clients rapid ROI using our proprietary hypothesis-driven analytics framework called BADIR
You are a good fit with our culture if:
- You want to work on cutting-edge high-value problems prevalent in the fortune 100 companies
- You like driving results and creating an impact with your work
- You are expansive and creative in your thought process
- You are authentic, have high integrity and easy to work with
- You are passionate about data science
- You are self-driven and pro-active
- You have good communication skills
- You are a lifetime learner
- You believe in the BADIR framework
- You can move fast and adapt
The Aryng team is looking for an exceptional data scientist based to work on a variety of challenging, high-value data science problems in FinTech and consumer space. This role is based out of India. The data scientist would be mentored directly by the CEO, who is a known Data Science thought leader. He/She would wear multiple hats including brainstorming Data Science solutions, build models, writing blogs, and mentoring students.
- Work with clients to solve high-value problems in the product, marketing, operations, and UX.
- Identify opportunities for leveraging client data to drive business solutions.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, increase growth and drive profit.
- Help with other activities to grow Aryng including blogging, evangelizing the use of data science, mentoring trainees, hiring, business development, and marketing activities
Desired skills & Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of demonstrated experience in analytics, data science, and machine learning
- Bachelors in Engineering, mathematics, statistics or equivalent; Masters preferred
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically
- Hands-on comfort in ML techniques including Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Decision Tree, K-means clustering, Neural Networks, Text Analytics, Random forest
- Strong data analytics skills and experience with SQL, R or Python.
- Experience with Deep learning/AI a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Senior Product Analyst profile:
- We are looking for a strong product/data analyst who enjoys solving problems, is comfortable with the internet/app business model, and can think through product/feature/UX experience and propose optimized data-driven solutions.
- This role works directly with the product managers and executives on the client-side, based out of San Francisco Bay area.
- The analyst will work directly with the CEO, Piyanka Jain, a renowned thought leader in data analytics. He/she will be mentored on BADIR, a proprietary framework that is being adopted by Fortune 100 companies for rapid deployment of data analytics and data science projects.
- Work directly with the client's product, operations and analytics team to solve problems on the product, user experience, and features.
- Leverage data to understand the business and their product usage, developing insights that apply to the product, and business strategy.
- Partner with executives, product managers, engineers, marketers, designers to translate data insights into smarter decisions and applications.
- Establish and manage KPIs that measure the business's health, product performance, and customer experience quality.
- Build dashboards and reporting processes to monitor business and product trends.
- Conduct analyses and build models that identify opportunities and drive growth.
- Design and analyze experiments, communicate results, and drive decisions.
- Confident and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to build the business.
- Strong Decision Science skills, and can not only listen but also provide input on business and help leadership make decisions.
- 4+ years of experience as an analyst.
- 3+ years experience in writing structured and efficient SQL queries to solve real business problems.
- A degree in a quantitative field like statistics, economics, applied math, operations research, engineering, finance, and business intelligence.